Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yeah, Me.

Another restless night...man, I just can't seem to sleep through the night any longer. I hit the snooze button on the alarm three times, then shut the annoying thing off. Darn near decided to just go back to sleep, but I actually crawled out of bed, got dressed, and went out for a decent little bike ride. Rode up and over Jianaan Road, a small 500 foot climb, which darn near did me in, what with the ridiculous headwind and my lack of conditioning. However, I DID make it over without stopping. From there I headed downhill around all the switchbacks to the Grand Hotel bike path, and back to Tienmu.

The wind was fierce again today, but the temperature was great and I even needed a light jacket. This was a good biking morning. Now I get to spend the day at school sans students because it is the last professional development day of the school year. What does that mean? Moronic meetings and lots of nonsense. Speaking of which, I guess I'd better get a shower and head to school.

No comments: