Yep, one song got me at church again. Love the song, (In Christ Alone) sing it with the radio in the van with no tears. But the beginning music was haunting and the tears just came once again. Then during the message, I was zoning out a little bit and thought about what dad's funeral would be like at the church. No, dad is not sick, but is definitely weaker than he used to be. As an aside, you would hate to see how frail he is becoming. Anyway, back to my weird vision, or whatever it was. As I was thinking about dad I had a clear vision of you, rather ghostly, though, coming down to the pew where we used to sit, and comforting me with a kiss and a hug. And I just turned around to all the people at church and asked incredulously if they saw that!!! In my vision, I asked, not in real life. It was so very real, though, that you were there to comfort me. I've been missing you so much this past week.
No comments:
Post a Comment