Sunday, November 06, 2016

Just Another Sunday

Been having what feels like renewed grief all over again. Enough that I even decided to go to the EAP counseling...six free sessions through GIPS. Met once, I talked and talked and talked.

Today in church, I felt like you were sitting right next to me, which made me smile. Then the second worship song had me with tears again running down my face. I just miss you so much.

Poco is weird. He wants to go to Gothenburg when we are in Grand Island and to Grand Island when we are in Gothenburg. I think he is wondering why you aren't at either place and wants to go back and check each time we arrive at the new place and you are not there. He hopped back into the van when we got to GI this afternoon, and wouldn't get out. After I went to Taco Bell to get me bad food, he got out when we got back to the townhouse and has been fine ever since.

Missing you, thinking about you, still disbelieving. :(

No comments: