Thursday, July 21, 2016

Happy Birthday in Heaven

So, today would have been your 72nd birthday. Are you celebrating in Heaven? I know you kept saying for the past 5 years or so that you didn't want any more birthdays, and that you were giving all of yours to your niece, Kacie. Well, you have your wish. No more getting older. You are lucky, really. You don't have to live in this world. You don't have to see the aches and pains of a fallen world. It is pretty messy here. I hope you celebrate with your mom and Bud, and my mom for sure. Maybe Wanye and Neleh will help celebrate as well. I cannot begin to imagine what a day you will have there....full of joy and celebration. Way way better than here on Earth. Still wish you were here with me, though, no matter how much I know you are in the good place. Miss you, love you, always.

No comments: