Friday, November 02, 2007

Photos from a Recent Ride

If memory serves me correctly (and the older I get, the less I trust my memory) these photos were from a ride to Bali two weeks ago with the two Karens, Donna, and myself.

Photobucket

One of our favorite stops is a stand with a fantastic frozen mango drink. Karen, Karen, and Donna are counting their NT to make sure they have the right amount.

Photobucket

While Karen J. led the group along the river, I spotted this guy and had to detour to see what it was. It seems to me that it might be a statue to protect the fishermen along the river...who knows for sure?

Photobucket

I've seen these strange fold-up bikes before, but this is the first time I've seen them all folded and lined up in a row. Can't say as I would like to ride one...can't imagine being very comfortable for too long.

Photobucket

No comments: