Say it ain't so. Say it ain't time to leave the states and head back to Taiwan. I've had a fantastic time...it's so great seeing family, spending time in my own house, sewing up a storm, and watching all kinds of home improvement shows. Even the cold weather didn't dampen my spirits...most days had sunshine and blue sky...and the three times I shoveled snow was a breeze because the snow was so light and powdery.
I head for the big city of North Platte tomorrow...lunch with Russ and his mom and brother, then he'll deliver me to the hotel so I can spend the night. My flight is at 7:15, and it's much easier to spend the night instead of traipsing to the airport in the wee hours of the morning from Gothenburg. Besides, it's actually easier to say goodbye to my folks and Russ the day before I leave.
I am NOT looking forward to the flights, but it looks like the weather should be decent, so I hope it goes more smoothly than my last flight. And in just five short months, I get to do it all over again. Next time I may take the Singapore night flight and spend the night at LAX. Doesn't that sound like fun????
No comments:
Post a Comment