Friday, January 18, 2008

Nope, not yet.

Knee still demands my attention, and Dr. Hang remained adamant about me not riding yet. At least another week, but I'm betting more like two to three more. Hopefully I can get out during my week off at Chinese New Year.

On a more positive note, I'm changing grade levels for next year. While I really do enjoy the 5th graders, and the people I work with, I need a change. So for next year...3rd grade. Youngsters again. We'll see how it goes.

Geez, I really need to go on a bike ride so I have something to blog about!

2 comments:

Kin said...

2008 is year of the Rat! WooHoo!
Don't tell anyone why I think that is so cool and if you do the math, please don't tell anyone what number you come up with. I really feel one rat less than I am. ;)

Good luck with the bum knee. Hope it's not hurting you.

russtaitai said...

Year of the rat...that must be why I'm seeing more than the usual number here. (I'll have to go play with the math and see what I come up with.) Knee...small bits of pain, more frustration than anything. Especially today...the weather is absolutely beautiful...a perfect day for a long bike ride. I am, however, enjoying the Australian Open right now, though, so I'm not complaining too loudly.