Saturday, October 06, 2007

Typhoon Krosa

What a crazy typhoon this one is. Lots of wind and rain...I sat at my desk and watched a bunch of debris fly by my window as it rattled and shook. Stepped out onto my balcony at one point to snap a few photos of the trees and blowing precipitation. (see below) That was probably stupid, but I didn't venture too far out. Looks like the eye is over us right now, which should have lessened the typhoon's intensity, but it still feels pretty darn powerful. The upper kitchen window is rattling and so is the vent cover in the bathroom. I've already replaced it once, but chances are I'll have to do it again before the night is out.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I had every intention of putting my bike on the trainer and enjoying a ride inside the apartment. Here it is, about 6:30 pm, and the bike is still sitting on its stand, waiting for me to get off the computer, log out of bikejournal.com, and put in some miles. I did have some fun on the computer today, though, as I put together my first html table. Kind of addicting once you get started.

No comments: