It has been forever since I made an entry here. My mind is doing very weird things in what it is thinking. Right now it feels like Gothenburg's walls are closing in and it is too dang small. So, very seriously considering moving closer to Beth when I am finally able to retire next year. Can I do it? Would my house here sell for enough to find a decent enough house that I could stand it? If I do it, I feel like I'm abandoning Russ here and leaving him all alone, well with mom and dad, in the cemetery. I also know what he would tell me. He'd tell me to go for it, in fact he'd probably tell me to forget Oklahoma and just move to Arizona which I was thinking about in the first place.
I love our house here, I really do. But seriously, what is here for me now? I hate that I have to navigate this part of my life without my husband by my side. It just plain sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment