Life is mostly just fine. Russ and dad visit frequently in my dreams. Bruce was even in one of my dreams a few weeks ago. What I have found through this grief process is that even when I am doing well, I still feel like I am just a breath away from breaking down, which surprises me so much. I guess that’s just the way it is and will probably be for some time to come.
I have purchased an APQS longarm quilting machine just for kicks. Crazy, considering the expense of the darn thing. I am currently taking an online certification class and am actually considering hanging out a shingle with the intention of making some extra cash. I like to think that Russ would be my biggest cheerleader in this venture. I have no idea where it will lead, but I have to give it a good try.
My main thought right now, though, is an upcoming biopsy that I will have next Wednesday.
Like I said, I am a breath away...
No comments:
Post a Comment