Friday, February 24, 2017

On This Day

So, Facebook has the "On This Day" memories. I should be careful to look at them at the moment. The one that popped up today was your obituary. With the wrong darn picture. I picked the picture too quickly, and it was one of you in Bali, with a comfy t-shirt and of course, your aviator sunglasses. I actually really like that picture. Oh, Russ, can it really have been a year and 6 days already? It seems like you have been gone just an instant. Poco still wants to hop back into the van as soon as we get to either Gothenburg or Grand Island. I know he is thinking, "Hey, dad isn't here, let's go find him."

I miss you. I love you. And I am so very very grateful for all the adventures we had. And I know you are doing well, and I will see you again.


No comments: