Thursday, May 19, 2022

I Did it

 Poor old blog, so ignored. Just a quick entry to say I did sell Russ' and my house in Gothenburg and moved to MWC, Oklahoma. Bought a almost fixer-upper that is proving to be more costly than I was prepared for. New sewer system, sunroom in the process of being rebuilt at a cost of 7 times more than I had planned. It will be ok, I think. I don't miss our house in Gothenburg, and I love spending time with Beth, but the biking is not happening yet because of so many other things. I like to think I listened to God's direction, but sometimes I really wonder because it has been hard here so far. The temperature and humidity are threatening to undo me, it's too dang early for summer like weather. Anyway, here I am for better or for worse. 





No comments: