What a beautiful morning for a 35 mile ride...not much wind, blue sky, white puffy clouds and very friendly folks. Went the old highway to Cozad, then took the south route back to Gothenburg. Stopped for a bit and watched the crop duster. I don't particularly like the chemicals, but it is fun to watch the flying.
I am so lucky to be able to ride here in the summertime...the people really are amazingly friendly and give me plenty of room when they go around me. Add that friendliness to the wide open spaces, the green fields and hills, and we are truly blessed to be here.
Oh yeah, I did have one dog try to give chase on Highway 47, but since I was already cruising at 18 mph, I just bumped up the speed enough to leave him in my dust.
1 comment:
Cruising at 18? You go girl!
Most folks around here are pretty courteous too, but, living close to the "big city" some people just can't waste a second of their time for some idiot on a bike on THEIR highways! ;)
Post a Comment