Although travel during the holidays borders on nightmarish, it is still wonderful to be back in my own house for Christmas. Even with temperatures ridiculously low! I'm a wuss now when it comes to driving in the winter, so I haven't even ventured out to the grocery store. I think I'll head that way sometime today, though, so I can look at all the new goodies I don't get in Taiwan.
I was hoping to get in one outdoor bike ride, but the weather looks like it's going to keep me inside. Guess I'd better dust off the rollers, trudge out to the garage for my bike, and set everything up somewhere. Maybe the basement...that way it'll be out of the way if I decide to actually get some sewing done. No tv downstairs, but my iPod Shuffle should do the job of keeping me entertained while I try to stay upright. I think I'll take the resistance band off the rollers so I can just spin. Miles no longer matter that much to me, and I'd like to be able to stay on the bike long enough to get a good sweat. We'll see how lazy I'll be today and the next week and a half.
No comments:
Post a Comment