I really do love riding my bike in this area of Nebraska...the people are friendly, there isn't a lot of traffic, the sky is incredibly blue, and I've got miles and miles of paved country roads. I think this first picture is of the road north of Brady.

This is a shot of another open road.
3 comments:
Looks pretty! But not much shade if it's hot, eh?
Welcome home!
Uggg... those Nebraska straight-a-ways would kill me. Looks beautiful but I loath riding when I can see several minutes up the road.
I guess "riding in the country" has 2 meanings after returning to the US.
What were your impressions after returning home?
Sue...yep, it can be darn hot. I generally ride in the early am, although last year I did 100 miles on a 100 degree day. Was that ever stupid.
JV...it's not always straight. If I go north or south, I get some good rolling hills and curves. I LOVE riding here...people are generally very courteous and the lack of traffic is a big plus. I wish I didn't have to return to Taipei in August.
Post a Comment